Flint Campus Student Offices
The Flint Campus Student Offices are available to you before you arrive on campus, during your junior and senior years, and after you graduate from medical school.
Main Student Office - Corporate Headquarters - The main office is located at the Michigan State University Flint Area Medical Education Corporate Headquarters, which is at the Flint Journal Building at 200 East First Streen in downtown Flint. The students have access to the student lounge, a student media center, a computer lab, studying areas and much more. The offices for Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics and Psychiatry are also located here.
- Director of Finance : Jamie Pemberton
- Director of Student Programs: Kathy Assiff, MA
- Assistant Director of Student Programs: Ashley May
- Community Outreach: Jonne McCoy-White
- Network Systems Administrator: Jarrod Miller
- Administrative Assistant to Assistant Dean: Robbin Auston
- Administrative Assistant: Fabian Haywood
- Administrative Assistant: Ashlee Wells
- Administrative Assistant: Dawn Conlen
Hurley Student Office The office for students on rotation at Hurley Medical Center is located on the 7th floor. Here, students have access to the student lounge, a student media center, and a study area.
Ascension Genesys Student Office. The office for students on rotation at Ascension Genesys is located on the 4th floor in the medical education department. Here, students have access to the clerkship office for Family Medicine.
McLaren Student Offices. The offices for students on rotation at McLaren Regional Medical Center are located on the 1st floor in the resident work room. Here, students have access to the clerkship offices for Surgery.
- Administrative Assistant for Internal Medicine Programs: Robbin Auston
- Administrative Assistant for Surgery Programs: Fabian Haywood
Leadership in Medicine for the Underserved (LMU):
Medical Partners in Public Health: